This Backpack is made from an old flour sack dating back to 1870! Stitched up and patched numerous times, the material is still sturdy and strong while counting roughly 150 years!! Very rare and antique piece!
For the bottom of the backpack, we used a piece of mat black leather. The Back, as well as the complete inside, is reinforced with water-resistant Cordura and a layer of thick foam, to keep your goods dry and safe!
- easy roll-closing with 2 buttons on top.
- adapt the size easily with strap and buckle.
- easy accessible pocket with button on the left side for bike lock etc. (17x20cm)
- pocket with zipper on right side (18x25cm)
- big pocket inside with zipper (28x30cm)
- Finishing with pieces of mat black leather.
- Bottom, the back part and the shoulder straps filled with soft foam.
- Water-resistant through strong, PU-coated Cordura lining.
Rolltop - 1870
Lining: Strong, water-resistant Cordura (PU-coating)
Measurement: 45cm (62cm) x 30 cm x 15 cm