This Backpack is made from a orange poncho we got on a journey through Peru. We found this beautiful handcrafted alpaca-wool cloth when we stopped in Cusco for acclimatizing to the altitude of the Andes. The natural dyed warm colored fabric has beautifully woven ethnical patterns. One of a kind!
For the bottom of the backpack, we used a piece of mat black leather. The Back, as well as the inside, is reinforced with water-resistant Cordura and a layer of thick foam, to keep your goods dry and safe!
– Super easy Captn-Crop carabiner closing.
– One pocket on the cover with a zipper, and one inside zipper closing.
– Finishing with pieces of mat black leather
– Bottom, the back part and the shoulder straps filled with soft foam.
– Water-resistant through strong, PU-coated Cordura.
Backpack N° 23-X
Closing: Black carabiner and drawstring fastener.
Lining: Strong, water-resistant Cordura (PU-coating)
Measurement: 43 cm x 30 cm x 13 cm
This backpack is a bit smaller in circumference.