This Backpack is made from a multicolored poncho we got on a journey through Peru. We found this beautiful handcrafted alpaca-wool cloth when we stopped in Cusco for acclimatizing to the altitude of the Andes. The natural dyed fabric has incredible earthy colored stripes!
For the bottom of the backpack, we used a piece of mat black leather. The Back, as well as the inside, is reinforced with water-resistant Cordura and a layer of thick foam, to keep your goods dry and safe!
– Super easy Captn-Crop carabiner closing.
– One pocket on the cover with a zipper, and one inside with velcro closing.
– Finishing with pieces of mat black leather
– Bottom, the back part and the shoulder straps filled with soft foam.
– Water-resistant through strong, PU-coated Cordura.
Backpack N° 22-X
Closing: Black carabiner and drawstring fastener.
Lining: Strong, water-resistant Cordura (PU-coating)
Measurement: 43 cm x 30 cm x 15 cm