This Backpack is made from an antique flour bag with prints, scars and patches. The material has next to some really beautiful old fixed scars a print with the date of 1893!
For the bottom of the backpack, we used a piece of mat black leather. The Back, as well as the inside, is reinforced with water-resistant Cordura and a layer of thick foam, to keep your goods dry and safe!
– Super easy Captn-Crop carabiner closing.
– One pocket on the cover with a zipper, and one inside with velcro closing.
– Finishing with pieces of mat black leather
– Bottom, the back part and the shoulder straps filled with soft foam.
– Water-resistant through strong, PU-coated Cordura.
Backpack N° 17-X
Closing: Black carabiner and drawstring fastener.
Lining: Strong, water-resistant Cordura (PU-coating)
Measurement: 43 cm x 30 cm x 15 cm