This Backpack is made from the fabric of an old cotton sun umbrella, made from an Berlin based manufacturer in the 1970s. The colors of the stripes were all bleached out from the sun rays over the years. Before we made a backpack out of this beautiful unique material, we made a shirt out of it a couple of years ago. Eventually we decided to create a stunning backpack out of it.
For the bottom of the backpack, we used a piece of mat black leather. The Back, as well as the inside, is reinforced with water-resistant Cordura and a layer of thick foam, to keep your goods dry and safe!
– Super easy Captn-Crop carabiner closing.
– One pocket on the cover with a zipper, and one inside with velcro closing.
– Finishing with pieces of mat black leather
– Bottom, the back part and the shoulder straps filled with soft foam.
– Water-resistant through strong, PU-coated Cordura.
Backpack N° 24-X
Closing: Black carabiner and drawstring fastener.
Lining: Strong, water-resistant Cordura (PU-coating)
Measurement: 43 cm x 30 cm x 13 cm
This backpack is a bit smaller in circumference.