This Backpack is made from a carpet we found on our journey in Marocco. After a night being hosted by a Berber family near Midelt, Barack the drunken friend of the family brought us to a local carpet store, were we found this great, super sturdy, but soft grip cactus fiber carpet, with it's very rare color black/yellow color combination.
For the bottom of the backpack, we used a piece of mat black leather. The Back, as well as the inside, is reinforced with water-resistant Cordura and a layer of thick foam, to keep your goods dry and safe!
– Super easy Captn-Crop carabiner closing.
– One pocket on the cover with a zipper, and one inside with velcro closing.
– Finishing with pieces of mat black leather
– Bottom, the back part and the shoulder straps filled with soft foam.
– Water-resistant through strong, PU-coated Cordura.
Backpack N° 019-X Midelt
Closing: Black carabiner and drawstring fastener.
Lining: Strong, water-resistant Cordura (PU-coating)
Measurement: 43 cm x 30 cm x 13 cm
This backpack is a bit smaller in circumference, makes it even more solid!